Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Plus size fashion tip #1!

Photobucket

Hey everyone! Plus size fashion tip #1 = high waisted belts. Take a shapless tunic and transform it into a hot little number by adding a belt to hug your shape! I think this look works for almost any woman, whether your curvy, voluptuous, or whatever! You can wear a thin or thick belt at your natural waist or under the bust. I prefer a thick belt with a stretchy band, for extra cinching and added comfort. You can pretty much find a belt like this anywhere, here are some cute belts i found at torrid.com. All around $20.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I am not plus sized myself, I think that there are too few sites out there that have tips and reviews for larger gals and I think its so great that you are doing that! I am a little curvy myself and this seems to work for me too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete