Monday, February 22, 2010

My review of e.l.f Mineral Lipsticks!!!!

Hey everyone! I received my order of mineral lipsticks from eyeslipsface.com, and i actually really like them! The color in the tube shows up true to color on the lips and they are very moisturizing, pretty long lasting, and glide on smooth. I got natural nymph, runway pink, party pink, and rosy tan. I would have to say my favorite color is runway pink...perfect nude color for me. Natural nymph is VERY nude, my lips disappear...but with a very dark eye it would look amazing! Overall i think these are great lipsticks for the price! I would recommend!

In order:PARTY PINK, RUNWAY PINK, NATURAL NYMPH, AND ROSY TAN

Photobucket

In order:ROSY TAN, NATURAL NYMPH, PARTY PINK, AND RUNWAY PINK


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment