Thursday, February 25, 2010

New NYX eyeshadows!!

Photobucket


Hi everyone! I wanted to do a little review and some swatches of my most recent haul of NYX single eyeshadows. I really love NYX eyeshadows (not too fond of their lip products though,) they are AMAZING quality and have a great pigmentation for a super affordable price. I order mine from cherryculture.com for $3.50 each. I ordered 6 eyeshadows, i love 5 of them and i am disappointed in 1. Colors are HAWAIIAN COFFEE, TRUE TAUPE(BOTH MATTE,) SALMON, CEDER WOOD, TAUPE PEARL(METALLIC/SHIMMERS,) AND BABY PINK (SUPPOSED TO BE MATTE.) I was very disappointed in Baby Pink because i was expecting a matte very light dusty pink, but it is more of a bright fairy pink i would say. Plus it is not a matte, has alot of shimmer and has terrible fall out. But i LOVE LOVE LOVE the other colors. Taupe Pearl is gorgeous!


Colors in order:Hawaiian Coffee, Ceder Wood, Salmon, Taupe Pearl, True Taupe
Photobucket



Top Left to right is Salmon and Ceder Wood. Bottom left to right Taupe Pearl, True Taupe, Hawaiian Coffee
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried NYX shadows, but have heard before that they were nice quality and good pigmentation. These shadows you picked are gorgeous! I am so swinging by the NYX section next time I am at Ulta. They look lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete